Skip to main content

Swami Vivekananda's Quotes

Like me or Hate me, both are in my favor, If you like me I am in your Heart, If you hate me I am in your mind. –

BY the study of different religions we find that in essence they are one. –

Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.~

Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that  will come great work.

Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience Quotes

Experience Quotes अनुभव वो कंघी है जो ज़िन्दगी आपको तब देती है जब आप गंजे हो जाते हैं. अनुभव पर उद्धरण  Quote 1: Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. In Hindi: जीवन केवल पीछे देखकर समझा जा सकता है, लेकिन इसे आगे देखते हुए जीना चा...

I CAN Do

Education Quotes By Famous Personalities

Education Quotes     Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. Nelson Mandela      Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X      An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Frankli n      Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. Albert Einstein    Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. John Dewey      Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Anthony J. D'Angelo      I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstei n      The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. Martin Luther King, Jr  ...